Lift Letters are regular updates about the ad tech and startup industries, as told from the perspective of Eric Berry, the CEO of TripleLift - a company focused on effective, user-centric publisher monetization wherever users consume content.
Eric Berry is the CEO and co-founder of TripleLift, the industry's leading programmatic native ad platform. Eric has worked in ad tech for almost a decade. He was previously an attorney at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP. Eric received bachelors and masters degrees in computer science from MIT and a J.D. from New York University School of Law. He used to do standup comedy, but then he had a baby (TripleLift, and then a real one).
TripleLift is a profitable, VC-funded, Inc. 500 company. It was #12 in the Crain's 50 fastest growing companies in NYC, has been a Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC for the last 3 years, is on the Inc. 500 and the Deloitte Fast 500, and was a Forbes Most Promising Company in America. TripleLift employs nearly 200 people across nine offices in three countries.
Eric is a regularly published author in ad tech, and has publications in law and science journals as well. Some of his articles are below:
- The Changing Face Of Branded Content
- GDPR and the Confounding Question of Legitimate Interest
- Curated Deals – the Future of Exchanges
- Is Blockchain The Best Solution For Ad Tech’s Most Pressing Problems?
- Podcast: TripleLift's Native Language
- Header Bidding Increases Yield Through Algorithm Arbitrage
- Remade FCC Sets The Stage For Creation Of New Ad Tech Giants
- Header Bidding And The Future Of The SSP
- A Focus On Reach And Frequency Could Bring TV Dollars Online
- Header Bidding And The Fate Of RTB
- The Winners Of The 2016 Election? Native And Social Advertising
- As Scaled Platforms Gain Prominence, What Will Be The Fate Of RTB?
- Thank You Second-Price Auctions, For Getting Us This Far
- Digital Ad Attribution: Treat It Like A Billboard
- Should The Ad Industry Ditch Open Exchanges?
- The Risk-Reward Equation for Publishers
- RTB Optimization For Branding: Not An Oxymoron
- The Truth About Mobile Advertising? It’s a House of Cards
- Instagram-Omnicom Deal Signals the Future of Digital Advertising